Little girl in a park Little girl in a park

Two words

Fuckin Awesome, this is the first thing in a long time I have seen a flash this good. Keep up the good work.

kojay responds:

thanks for the kind words

TLOZ Marihuana`s Mask TLOZ Marihuana`s Mask

It was ok

To all of you ignorant people saying he spelt marijuana wrong. You are wrong because that is actually another way to spell it that came about in the early 1900's(I believe) when marijuana was being outlawed so what they did was use marihuana(the mexican word for marijuana) in anti-weed propaganda

PFRA responds:

Thanks man!, really I took this polemic word for the title because "Marihuana" is more similar to Mahora than Marijuana.

WeeD SonG!!! WeeD SonG!!!

Awesome

I am so listening to this next time I get high.

For the MotherLand For the MotherLand

Awesome Game

If I was your teacher I would totally give you an A. This game was really good. If I don't stop myself from playing this game right now though I fear I may be up all night playing it.

- Heist - - Heist -

Good game but,

Can anyone tell me how to get to the other elevator lift on floor 80? Caue if you go to floor 80 and go through the top yellow door you can clearly see there is another room but how do you get there?

Horny Manatee Pickup Horny Manatee Pickup

I beat all of you

Not only did I see those episodes I have them on tape. I have pretty much all of this season on tape. I liked the game.